Friday, February 18, 2011
Afraid of letting others down
So I have been going to a pentecostal church recently. Mainly cause the closest orthodox church is a hour away. I am afraid though that by doing this I am giving people in my family false hope that this is where I plan on staying at. It isn't. Once I move to Tulsa(which has been moved back a few months or really sort of just a month extra now) I do for sure plan on going to an orthodox church. I no longer consider myself to be pentecostal even if I was raised pentecostal. This may upset some of them that I say that and I am sorry for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is not easy, it being so far away. God be with you.
ReplyDeleteNo it isn't easy. But I am relying on God to get me through this.
ReplyDelete